High Street Whitton, Twickenham, London, TW2 7LG
A Walk From The Station:
- Treaty Shopping Centre: 9mins
- Kneller Gardens: 10mins
- Murray Park: 11mins
- Variety Artists’ Memorial (Twickenham Cemetery): 12mins
- Whitton Park Sports Association: 14mins
- Twickenham Stoop (Harlequins Rugby Club): 17mins
- Gainsborough Gardens Recreation Ground: 18mins
- Twickenham Green: 20mins
- Crane Park (including Shot Tower): 20mins
- Twickenham Stadium: 20mins
- Hounslow Heath: 24mins
Local Activities & Community Groups
- Variety Artists’ Memorial (Twickenham Cemetery) – a monument to the ‘old days’ of British Variety Hall entertainment. New plinth and information plaque provided by the Royal Variety Charity, honouring famous music hall acts of yesteryear.
- Crane Park – former home of the 18th century Hounslow Gunpowder Works, now a public park designed to encourage wildlife, with walks along a riverside thriving with water life.
- Whitton Village – an online resource that shines a light on life and services in Whitton through its website and social media platforms.