London Road, Isleworth, London, TW7 4BX
A Walk From The Station:
- For a suggested 5-mile walk, see route map here
- Thornbury Park – A short walk from the station, the park has play equipment, an outdoor gym and skating facilities.
- Osterley Park and House – Part of the National Trust, Osterley Park is a hub of activity with a variety of things to do for all. The house, gardens and surrounding estate are popular attractions and there are also cycles available to hire in the park. Opening times can be found here. Entrance to the park is free and £3.00 for the gardens.
- Jersey Gardens – Linear public gardens (3.24 hectares) laid out in the 1930s, open from 8am – dusk. Its name derives from the Earls of Jersey, who owned the nearby Osterley Park estate.
- Bordering the Hounslow borough boundary in Richmond, the park has a play area, skate facilities and a fitness trail. Murray park is accessible at all hours.
Local Activities & Community Groups
- Syon House & Park – home to the Dukes of Northumberland for over 400 years, Syon House includes a wealth of art, grand classical interiors and is surrounded by parks and gardens that feel like deep countryside.
- Osterley Park & House (National Trust) – a historic Georgian country estate including a historic house within acres of landscaped park and gardens. The house, gardens and surrounding estate are popular attractions and there are also cycles available to hire in the park. Entrance to the park is free and £3.00 for the gardens.
- The Isleworth Appreciation Society – for people with an affinity to the town of Isleworth, Middlesex, who have an interest in the history and future of the area, its local news and current developments.
- The Isleworth Society – interested in the geography, history, architecture and natural history of the area and preserving, protecting and improving local features in Isleworth.