London Road, Twickenham, London, TW1 1BD
A Walk From The Station:
- Eel Pie Island Museum: 7mins
- Diamond Jubilee Gardens: 8mins
- Craneford Way Playing Fields: 10mins
- York House Gardens: 10mins
- Twickenham Stadium: 13mins
- Twickenham Stoop (Harlequins Rugby Club): 14mins
- Orleans House Gallery: 15mins
- Twickenham Green: 17mins
- Marble Hill: 21mins
- Ham House & Garden (National Trust): 26mins (via Ferry)
Local Activities & Community Groups
- Ham House & Garden (National Trust) – a 17th century manor house with a unique collection of cabinets, artwork and a walled kitchen garden, all set within landscaped gardens and woodlands on the banks of the river Thames.
- Eel Pie Island Museum – “I never knew so many famous bands played on Eel Pie Island!” – fabulous stories of historical boatyards, musical royalty and a pioneering spirit of inventive creativity.
- The Conservation Volunteers – connecting people to the green spaces vital for a healthy, happy community, from local parks, hospital grounds and community gardens to local nature reserves, waterways and woodlands.