Maswell Park Rd, Hounslow, London, TW3 2DL
- For a suggested 6-mile walk, see route map here
- Hounslow Heath – Hounslow Heath is a local nature reserve in the London Borough of Hounslow. The public open space, which covers 200 acres, is all that remains of the historic heath which covered more than 4,000 acres in the 16th century! The park is open from 7.30am – dusk.
- Crane Park – Crane Park is a 30 hectare public park next to the River Crane. The park north of the river is in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames, and the south in the London Borough of Hounslow. It is open 24 hours.
- Kneller Park – Forming part of the River Crane walk, the Kneller Gardens is a popular place for sports and dog walking with many facilities including football pitches, tennis courts, play equipment and an outdoor gym.
- Twickenham Stadium – is the Home of England Rugby and the largest rugby union in the world with the capacity to seat 82,000 spectators. If you’re not there for match day, there’s still plenty to do including a stadium tour, a visit to the World Rugby Museum and a range of other events.
- Murray Park – Bordering the Hounslow borough boundary in Richmond, the park has a play area, skate facilities and a fitness trail. Murray park is accessible at all hours.
Local Activities & Community Groups
- Hounslow Heath Car Boot Sale – Open-air flea market with individual vendors selling vintage wares, produce, apparel & electronics.
- Hounslow Connect – an online information and guidance hub connecting residents to local services and support.
- London Borough of Hounslow – a directory of links, contacts and websites from the Borough’s Council, including information on social, cultural, sports and leisure activities for older, younger and disabled people.