Burlington Lane, Chiswick, London, W4 3HB
- For a suggested 2-mile walk, see route map here
- Chiswick House and Gardens – is one of the earliest and most important neo-Palladian villas in England. While there is no charge for visiting the Gardens and Conservatory, the House is ticketed. Entrance fees and opening times are available here.
- Hogarth’s House – the country home of the great painter, engraver and satirist William Hogarth is open to visitors in Chiswick. Admission is free and opening hours are Tues – Sun 12:00-17:00 (subject to holiday closures).
Local Activities & Community Groups
- Chiswick House & Gardens – A restored 18th Century villa surrounded by 65 acres of landscaped gardens. There is no charge for visiting the Gardens and Conservatory and an entry fee to the House.
- Chiswick Pier Trust – provides community facilities and a programme of local events aimed at bringing people to the river, who might otherwise not come.
- Chiswick House Kitchen Garden – a community kitchen garden for teaching local residents, schools and community groups about growing food and horticulture.