Syon Lane, Isleworth, London TW7 5NT
A Walk From The Station:
- For a suggested 3-mile walk, see route map here
- Syon Park – Syon Park is around 200 acres in extent and home to a diverse range of wildlife and trees dating back to the 18th It also has a Visitors Centre, Great Conservatory and Garden Centre with a café. The pedestrian entrances on London Road are either the Duchess Gate, open from dawn to dusk, or Half Moon Close opposite the Royal Mail.
- Syon House – is the spectacular London home of the Duke of Northumberland built in the sixteenth century. Opening times for the house and gardens can be found here and admission prices are available here.
- Bordering the Hounslow borough boundary in Richmond, the park has a play area, skate facilities and a fitness trail. Murray park is accessible at all hours.
Local Activities & Community Groups
- Syon House & Park – home to the Dukes of Northumberland for over 400 years, Syon House includes a wealth of art, grand classical interiors and is surrounded by parks and gardens that feel like deep countryside.
- Syon Lane Community Allotments – a vibrant community allotment on one half acre of land adjacent platform 1 of Syon Lane Railway station.