Manor Road, Richmond, London, TW9 4QA
A Walk From The Station:
- North Sheen Recreation Ground: 11mins
- Richmond Cemetery (Commonwealth War Grave): 11mins
- Kew Gardens (Lion Gate Entrance): 14mins
- North Sheen Cemetery (Fulham New Cemetery): 16mins
- Cambrian Centre: 18mins
- Richmond Park: 20mins
- Richmond Green: 22mins
- Richmond Theatre: 22mins
- Terrace Gardens (& Richmond Hill Viewing Point): 24mins
- Richmond Riverside: 24mins
Local Activities & Community Groups
- Richmond Park – one of London’s 8 Royal Parks, this is London’s largest Site of Special Scientific Interest and a European Special Area of Conservation. Covering 2,500 acres, the park is a top UK site for ancient trees and includes grasslands and deer herds across its wide-open spaces.
- Kew Gardens – a UNESCO World Heritage site, it’s world-famous collection of over 50,000 living plants and species, spread across a 326-acre site with 40 historically important buildings (including the world’s largest Victorian glasshouse), makes Kew Gardens one of the most biodiverse places on Earth.
- The Richmond Charities – provide housing and support for elderly people with housing needs, through 145 homes spread over 12 estates in Richmond & Twickenham.