The Quadrant, Richmond, London, TW9 2NA
A Walk From The Station:
- Richmond Green: 3mins
- Richmond Theatre: 3mins
- Cambridge Gardens: 13mins
- Kew Gardens (Lion Gate Entrance): 14mins
- Richmond Riverside: 9mins
- Terrace Gardens (& Richmond Hill Viewing Point): 19mins
- Cambrian Centre: 20mins
- Richmond Cemetery (Commonwealth War Grave): 20mins
- Richmond Park: 25mins
- Marble Hill: 22mins
Local Activities & Community Groups
- Richmond Park – one of London’s 8 Royal Parks, this is London’s largest Site of Special Scientific Interest and a European Special Area of Conservation. Covering 2,500 acres, the park is a top UK site for ancient trees and includes grasslands and deer herds across its wide-open spaces.
- Richmond Riverside – a famous stretch of terraced lawns and seating overlooking the Thames and the oldest surviving bridge over the Thames. Also, site of a new Virginia Woolf statue, unveiled in November 2022.
- Cambrian Community Centre – with a mission to improve health and community strength by providing affordable exercise and leisure activities via a community gym, a range of sponsored activities and community room hire.