St. Margaret's Road, Twickenham, London, TW1 2LH
A Walk From The Station:
- Moormead and Bandy Recreation Ground: 6mins
- Marble Hill: 10mins
- Eel Pie Island Museum: 13mins
- Cambridge Gardens: 13mins
- Orleans House Gallery: 14mins
- York House Gardens: 14mins
- Richmond Riverside: 17mins
- Richmond Theatre: 22mins
- Terrace Gardens (& Richmond Hill Viewing Point): 25mins
- Twickenham Stadium: 22mins
- Ham House & Garden (National Trust): 23mins (via Ferry crossing)
- Twickenham Stoop (Harlequins Rugby Club): 26mins
Local Activities & Community Groups
- Marble Hill – an English Heritage restored 18th Century Georgian country home in 66 acres of riverside parkland.
- Richmond Riverside – a famous stretch of terraced lawns and seating overlooking the Thames and the oldest surviving bridge over the Thames. Also, site of a new Virginia Woolf statue, unveiled in November 2022.
- ETNA Community Centre – a 6-minute walk from the station, this centre offers a variety of social activities and services for the community, across all different age, demographic and social groups.